5 Ways To Reach More Customers Through Social Media
According to Forbes, there are about 1 billion social media accounts all over the world, these accounts makes almost all of the countries of the world connected with each other.
Still not convinced about the power of social media? Do you still keep wondering what the benefit is for your business? Well, the advances in technology have paved the way for many businesses to flourish and there is no longer any absolute reason that businesses cannot have a relationship with every single customer they serve.
We all know that social media is a well-known medium to create brand awareness but how exactly are you going to attract random Facebook and Instagram users to be your real life customers? Well, it depends. This post will walk you through some of the most useful strategies for brands to find new customers and lock their existing customers,
1. Increase leads:The ability to generate highly qualified leads through advanced targeting is what social media is all about. In order to increase leads one should promote an organized and gated content on their social media platforms like the graphics should be visually appealing and relevant to the brand, the content should be clear and including a call to action that creates a sense of urgency in the audience’ mind..
2. Social media contests to attract new customers:Whatever type of business it is, contests, discounts and giveaway is the most practical and cost effective way to boost sales. It also plays an important role in increasing your reach, boosting traffic to your website and increasing leads. Using this social media tactic is a win-win situation as many contests are free or inexpensive so you don’t have much to lose!
3. Use social media ads to boost your content:In today’s era, brands that don’t advertise on social media have a higher risk of falling behind. Whether you are looking to increase reach, engagement, or sales, advertising on social media has always proven itself to be a stronger case. It is recommended to pay for ads which include eBooks, guides and gated content; this will get new customers and subscribers to your page which will potentially boost sales.
4. Maximize the Conversions:More than two billion people use social media every day and the average person spends 135 minutes per day on social networks. Our goal is to convert random Facebook and Twitter users to be our customers which of course come in our target group. In order to succeed in converting traffic to paying customers, the most used tactic is the use of strong call to action. You can design an appealing call-to-action and post it on your social media posts. This will encourage the audience to take the required action.
5. Direct your social media audience to your blog:The use of content marketing costs much less than the conventional marketing. It is inconvenient and difficult to share long detailed content on social media posts so it is appropriate to direct your social media audience to your blog and let them view the long-form detailed content in a more convenient way. You can then attract your followers by putting amazing and creative information out there!
You know have a better understanding of how social media helps you gain customers and grow your business. Now it’s your turn to include social media in your business strategies and make it worthwhile. If you have any questions or comments feel free to share them below!